NOTE: UNDER CONSTRUCTION
– Updated February, 2017 –
Moved the site to a new provider, many cleanups and removed old material.
Contents of this Web Site
- My Music
- Most Recent Composition: String Quartet two violins, viola, and ‘cello right hand
- Contains PDF versions of all parts and score.
- Now with an audio performance!
- On music
- Italian verbs
- My water system
- XML FAQ for newbies
Modular Maze Panels
An innexpensive, sturdy design for full-size, walk-through mazes that can be reconfigured to build hundreds of different maze designs. Combine your panels with others to create huge mazes that stretch over acres of land and take hours to solve.
My other website.
- Italian Drill Program
- Home: Maryland & New York City
- Born: Aiken, South Carolina; grew up in Newark, Delaware
- NYU / Tisch School for the Arts / Musical Theater Writing (2006)
- JHU / Peabody Conservatory of Music / Bachelors of Music in Composition (2004)
- Also minor in Viola
- JHU / Masters of Computer Science (1990)
- University of Delaware / Bachelors of Electrical Engineering (1984)
Instruments I Play
Please contact me to play chamber music!
- Viola (A) / Violin (B)
Music Composition Awards
- Frederick Loewe/ASCAP Musical Theater Scholarship (2005)
- Virginia Carty deLillo Composition Competition (2004-1st, 2002-2nd)
- Prix D’ete Composition Competition for Music and Technology (2004-3rd)
- Randolph S. Rothschild Award (2004)
- P. Bruce Blair Award (2003)
- Philip D. Glass Scholarship (2004)
- Peabody Merit Scholarship (4 years)
- Westinghouse Gold Signature Award (1986)
- IIA Entrepreneur of the Year (1994, with Edwin Addison)
- Washington Technology Best New Product of the Year (1994)
Click here to send me a note! (please do)